1. A: I read a dictionary.
P: A dictionary is read by me.
2. A: He meets them everyday.
P: They are met by him everyday.
SIMPLE PAST TENSE
1. A: Mely washed the dishes.
P: The dishes was washed by Mely.
2. A: She watered this plant this morning.
P: This plant was watered by her this morning.
SIMPLE FUTURE TENSE
1. A: Bella will visit Indonesia.
P: Indonesia will be visited by Bella.
2. A: He will meet them tomorrow.
P: They will be met by him tomorrow.
1. A: Ann is cleaning the living room.
P: The living room is being cleaned by Ann.
2. A: She is watering this plant now.
P: This plant is being watered by her now.
1. A: Danny was playing football.
P: Football was being played by Danny.
2. A: He was meeting them.
P: They were being met by him.
1. A: Manny will buying a book.
P: A book will be being bought by Manny.
2. A: She will be watering this plant.
P: This plant will be being watered by her.
1. A: Father has done the job.
P: The job has been done by father.
2. A: She has watered this plant for 5 minutes.
P: This plant has been watered by her for 5 minutes.
1. A: Lucy had visited Lombok.
P: Lombok had been visited by Lucy.
2. A: He had met them before I came.
P: They had been met by him before I came.
Sekian materi Active Voice dan Pasive Voice nya, semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi kalian semua